- Presenting "Bradford Big Top" ()"Bradford Big Top" ... It's new, and it's all for you! The 2014 Bradford County Fair is less than one week away, and Eagle Country 106.3 is getting pumped! Once again, Chuck, Miss Mary and I will ... [more]
- "Ladies And Gentlemen ... The Beatles" ()Hello! "The Beatles At 50," a LIVE one-hour, commerical-free presentation on Eagle Country 106.3, aired "Yesterday," Sunday, Feb. 9, 2014 at 8 p.m., exactly 50 years to the day, as well as the hour, ... [more]
- A Successful Showdown! ()Saturday night. 5:59. We are waiting behind the curtain with 15 talented acts, ready to perform. The spotlight sneaks upon the stage. It's 6 o'clock. Time to get this showdown on the road! Miss Mary ... [more]
- When it Pours...It's Raines ()Drip.....Drip....Drip..... The leaks were evident early on. But the dam held up despite the constant wave of pressure. Then it happened. At about the 1:38 mark of the First Quarter, the flood began. ... [more]
- Eastside Story ()It took Broadway by storm in 57. The Leonard Bernstein musical West Side Story spun a tale of a battle between rival gangs in the hardscrabble backstreets of New York. Fast forward 56 years and the ... [more]
- The Loneliest Number ()Harry Nilsson was right. The legendary singer/songwriter penned the song and placed it in his 1967 album entitled Aerial Ballet. Three Dog Night released it two years later in their debut album and ... [more]
WEAG Is Everywhere
Saturday February 22nd
The Bradford-Keystone Heights Relay for Life Team PINK'd is hosting a Sock Hop on Saturday, Feb 22 at 6 p.m. at Starke Golf & Country Club. Chuck and Lyn Kramer will be spinning tunes from the '50s, '60s & '70s for listening and dancing. Prizes will be awarded for various dancing contests, including the Limbo, the Twist, and Anything Goes. Food will be available for purchase. Period dress is optional but encouraged. Tickets are $10 a piece. Get yours at Eagle Country 106.3, Monday through Friday between 9a.m. and 2p.m. You can also call 904-964-9324. Leave your name and number, and we'll get back to you. All proceed from the event benefit the American Cancer Society.
Tuesday-Saturday March 11th-15th
The Bradford County Fair broadcasting live!
Theme: Bradford Big Top
Our new ride provider and circus shows will give a complete makeover to the fairground of 301 North of Starke.
Thursday-Saturday April 3rd - April 12th
The Clay County Fair (Attending) - SR 16, Green Cove Springs
Theme: Country Roots-Cowboy Boots
Friday and Saturday April 25th-26th
Bradford Keystone Heights Relay for Life
Theme : Walking For A Cure On Hope Island
Bradford High School Track, Starke
12 Hours - Friday 7pm-Saturday 7am
Eagle Country's Chuck and Lyn of Team Pink'd will MC and provide music and sound!