- Presenting "Bradford Big Top" ()"Bradford Big Top" ... It's new, and it's all for you! The 2014 Bradford County Fair is less than one week away, and Eagle Country 106.3 is getting pumped! Once again, Chuck, Miss Mary and I will ... [more]
- "Ladies And Gentlemen ... The Beatles" ()Hello! "The Beatles At 50," a LIVE one-hour, commerical-free presentation on Eagle Country 106.3, aired "Yesterday," Sunday, Feb. 9, 2014 at 8 p.m., exactly 50 years to the day, as well as the hour, ... [more]
- A Successful Showdown! ()Saturday night. 5:59. We are waiting behind the curtain with 15 talented acts, ready to perform. The spotlight sneaks upon the stage. It's 6 o'clock. Time to get this showdown on the road! Miss Mary ... [more]
- When it Pours...It's Raines ()Drip.....Drip....Drip..... The leaks were evident early on. But the dam held up despite the constant wave of pressure. Then it happened. At about the 1:38 mark of the First Quarter, the flood began. ... [more]
- Eastside Story ()It took Broadway by storm in 57. The Leonard Bernstein musical West Side Story spun a tale of a battle between rival gangs in the hardscrabble backstreets of New York. Fast forward 56 years and the ... [more]
- The Loneliest Number ()Harry Nilsson was right. The legendary singer/songwriter penned the song and placed it in his 1967 album entitled Aerial Ballet. Three Dog Night released it two years later in their debut album and ... [more]
Nice to See Everyone!
Heidi Ho Neighbors!!!
What a wonderful Fair Bradford County had!! Chuck and I really enjoyed it and it was great to see so many of our listeners. The exhibit booths were decorated very nicely and the midway had lots of rides for all kids big and small. Chuck and I along with our good friends Bernie and Wayne went on the Merry-Go-Round. It was early in the day so we had it all to ourselves. We had a really good time. Thank you to MaryAnn for helping us with our live broadcasts at the Eagle Country 106.3 booth.
Things aren't slowing down now that the fair is over....it's only beginning. The Clay County Fair is starting up this Thursday and Chuck will be a judge along with Ray Norman and Gordon Smith for a BBQ contest at the city square on Saturday. Come on out and join the fun. Hope to see you there! :)
Talk to you soon and keep listening. You guys are the best!!
See Ya!!! :)