- This is for you, Terry Vaughan! ()
- Greetings from the Tardy Blogger ()Heidi Ho!! It's been a long time since I've been here to visit. A good friend of Chuck's, Bob Mitchell, named me the Tardy Blogger since I haven't updated in such a long time. Chuck and Bob have ... [more]
- Here, There and Everywhere ()Heidi Ho Neighbors!!! Hope everyone is doing well and getting your plans together for the summer time. As I'm sure you all know, Lyn graduated from University of Florida recently. She will be doing ... [more]
- BHS Softball: What a Ride! ()The game of life can provide us with a journey full of mountaintop experiences as well as the occasional venture into the valley. Some place so much emphasis on making it to a pre-determined ... [more]
- Queens of Clutch ()Back in the day, a guy named Jordan became a legend for making clutch plays in the playoffs when the game was on the line. On Thursday night, Jordan did it again. Different sport, gender and ... [more]
- " I Don't Want to Hear About the Labor..Show Me the Baby !" ()Perhaps its was appropriate that the old Firehouse on Jefferson Street was the setting for Coach Steve Reynolds address to the folks at First United Methodist Church last Wednesday evening. Heavy on ... [more]
Nice to See Everyone!
Heidi Ho Neighbors!!!
What a wonderful Fair Bradford County had!! Chuck and I really enjoyed it and it was great to see so many of our listeners. The exhibit booths were decorated very nicely and the midway had lots of rides for all kids big and small. Chuck and I along with our good friends Bernie and Wayne went on the Merry-Go-Round. It was early in the day so we had it all to ourselves. We had a really good time. Thank you to MaryAnn for helping us with our live broadcasts at the Eagle Country 106.3 booth.
Things aren't slowing down now that the fair is over....it's only beginning. The Clay County Fair is starting up this Thursday and Chuck will be a judge along with Ray Norman and Gordon Smith for a BBQ contest at the city square on Saturday. Come on out and join the fun. Hope to see you there! :)
Talk to you soon and keep listening. You guys are the best!!
See Ya!!! :)