- This is for you, Terry Vaughan! ()
- Greetings from the Tardy Blogger ()Heidi Ho!! It's been a long time since I've been here to visit. A good friend of Chuck's, Bob Mitchell, named me the Tardy Blogger since I haven't updated in such a long time. Chuck and Bob have ... [more]
- Here, There and Everywhere ()Heidi Ho Neighbors!!! Hope everyone is doing well and getting your plans together for the summer time. As I'm sure you all know, Lyn graduated from University of Florida recently. She will be doing ... [more]
- When it Pours...It's Raines ()Drip.....Drip....Drip..... The leaks were evident early on. But the dam held up despite the constant wave of pressure. Then it happened. At about the 1:38 mark of the First Quarter, the flood began. ... [more]
- Eastside Story ()It took Broadway by storm in 57. The Leonard Bernstein musical West Side Story spun a tale of a battle between rival gangs in the hardscrabble backstreets of New York. Fast forward 56 years and the ... [more]
- The Loneliest Number ()Harry Nilsson was right. The legendary singer/songwriter penned the song and placed it in his 1967 album entitled Aerial Ballet. Three Dog Night released it two years later in their debut album and ... [more]
WEAG FM is North-Central Florida's
Eagle Country 106.3 from Starke, Florida, USA
WEAG AM went on the air as WRJR on Feb. 23rd, 1957. WEAG-FM went on the air as WPXE on Feb. 28th, 1978.
1421 S. Water St.
Starke, Fl 32091
Owner-Operator: Ben Dickerson, Dickerson Broadcasting Inc.
General Manager and Morning Show Host: Chuck Kramer
Business Line: 904-964-5001
Studio Line: (Mon.-Fri. Between 6am-10am) 904-964-9324 (WEAG)