- This is for you, Terry Vaughan! ()
- Greetings from the Tardy Blogger ()Heidi Ho!! It's been a long time since I've been here to visit. A good friend of Chuck's, Bob Mitchell, named me the Tardy Blogger since I haven't updated in such a long time. Chuck and Bob have ... [more]
- Here, There and Everywhere ()Heidi Ho Neighbors!!! Hope everyone is doing well and getting your plans together for the summer time. As I'm sure you all know, Lyn graduated from University of Florida recently. She will be doing ... [more]
- When it Pours...It's Raines ()Drip.....Drip....Drip..... The leaks were evident early on. But the dam held up despite the constant wave of pressure. Then it happened. At about the 1:38 mark of the First Quarter, the flood began. ... [more]
- Eastside Story ()It took Broadway by storm in 57. The Leonard Bernstein musical West Side Story spun a tale of a battle between rival gangs in the hardscrabble backstreets of New York. Fast forward 56 years and the ... [more]
- The Loneliest Number ()Harry Nilsson was right. The legendary singer/songwriter penned the song and placed it in his 1967 album entitled Aerial Ballet. Three Dog Night released it two years later in their debut album and ... [more]
Contest Rules and Disclaimer
WEAG Contest Rules & Disclaimer
Eagle Country 106.3 is fun to hear, but remember............
1. If you've won a game on WEAG within the last month, give someone else a chance.
2. Employees of WEAG, Dickerson Broadcasting, Inc. and their families are not eligible to win.
3. One winner per household within a one-month period.
4. Contest winners must be 18 years of age or older, unless specified.
5. The station reserves the right to stop any contest at any time.
6. Prizes are awarded either by mail or, in some cases, at the place of business.
7. No Purchase Necessary.
8. Gift certificates are in exchange for promotional announcements.
9. Additional contest rules for some contests are available at the studios durring regular business hours.
WEAG personalities are compensated for pesonal appearances