- This is for you, Terry Vaughan! ()
- Greetings from the Tardy Blogger ()Heidi Ho!! It's been a long time since I've been here to visit. A good friend of Chuck's, Bob Mitchell, named me the Tardy Blogger since I haven't updated in such a long time. Chuck and Bob have ... [more]
- Here, There and Everywhere ()Heidi Ho Neighbors!!! Hope everyone is doing well and getting your plans together for the summer time. As I'm sure you all know, Lyn graduated from University of Florida recently. She will be doing ... [more]
- BHS Softball: What a Ride! ()The game of life can provide us with a journey full of mountaintop experiences as well as the occasional venture into the valley. Some place so much emphasis on making it to a pre-determined ... [more]
- Queens of Clutch ()Back in the day, a guy named Jordan became a legend for making clutch plays in the playoffs when the game was on the line. On Thursday night, Jordan did it again. Different sport, gender and ... [more]
- " I Don't Want to Hear About the Labor..Show Me the Baby !" ()Perhaps its was appropriate that the old Firehouse on Jefferson Street was the setting for Coach Steve Reynolds address to the folks at First United Methodist Church last Wednesday evening. Heavy on ... [more]
Contest Rules and Disclaimer
WEAG Contest Rules & Disclaimer
Eagle Country 106.3 is fun to hear, but remember............
1. If you've won a game on WEAG within the last month, give someone else a chance.
2. Employees of WEAG, Dickerson Broadcasting, Inc. and their families are not eligible to win.
3. One winner per household within a one-month period.
4. Contest winners must be 18 years of age or older, unless specified.
5. The station reserves the right to stop any contest at any time.
6. Prizes are awarded either by mail or, in some cases, at the place of business.
7. No Purchase Necessary.
8. Gift certificates are in exchange for promotional announcements.
9. Additional contest rules for some contests are available at the studios durring regular business hours.
WEAG personalities are compensated for pesonal appearances